Eastside’s library is a bright and busy hub of the school. It showcases a wide variety of student art work and photography. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, the library is open until 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- 14 computers for student use for research and assignments
- scanner, black and white printer, 3D Printer
- large projection screen, overhead projector, Apple TV
- seating for 30 students at 5 tables
- a comfortable reading corner
- 3 seminar rooms
- a wide selection of print fiction, non-fiction, reference materials, and magazines
All Eastside students are welcome to borrow materials from the library. Most materials are on a 2 week loan. You make place a book on reserve if it is currently signed out to another patron.
We welcome student suggestions for new titles, and always like to hear about what you enjoy reading!
|Mrs. Karen Murray – Teacher Librarian|
|Mrs. Mary Chisolm – Library Technician|